Frequently Asked Questions
• A personalized meal plan with 3 meal recipes and 2 snack recipes each day.
• Each recipe has instructions, ingredients, cooking time and macronutrient profile
• An option to easily swap any recipe with many alternatives
• A weekly or daily grocery list with all of the ingredients in precise quantities from the meal plan.
• A personalized water tracker tailored for you to help you keep track of your hydration
• A weight tracking chart to see your progress visualized
• A 4-week masterclass with audio lessons covering all the most important topics of the keto diet, this course will answer any questions you might have
• Secure cloud back-up of your data. No longer do you need to worry about accidentally deleting the app or changing devices and losing your data
• Personalized notifications to make sure you stay on track and stay inspired
A keto diet is usually very safe. However, in the following three situations you may need extra preparation or consultation with your doctor:
– Are you on medication for diabetes (e.g., insulin)?
– Are you on medication for high blood pressure?
– Are you breastfeeding?
If you’re not in one of these situations, you’ll likely do fine on a keto diet, without needing any special modifications.
However, if you’re aware of any physical health problems, then special consideration should be made when planning to start a keto diet.